• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v Brisbane Sydney Football Stadium April 1 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 25 August, 2019, 01:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and Brisbane at the Sydney Football Stadium on April 1 1994.
-That Brisbane Lead 16-12 at Halftime.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Andrew Gee as one of the Brisbane Front-Rower's for that game.
-You also have Peter Ryan as one of the Brisbane Second-Rower's for that game as well.
-Gee and Ryan actually both came off the Bench Brisbane in that game.
-Gee Wore No. 10. While Ryan Wore No. 11.  When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Gavin Allen who you have down as coming off the Bench for Brisbane for that game. Was Brisbane Front-Row for that game Instead of Gee.
-Allen also Wore No. 35. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Mark Hohn who you also have coming off the Bench for Brisbane in that game. Was Brisbane Second-Row for that game Instead of Ryan.
-Hohn also Wore No. 34. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-I also notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Jason Hudson Wearing No. 3. Jason Keogh Wearing No. 4. David Seidenkamp Wearing No. 5. Craig Weston Wearing No. 6. Tony Iro Wearing No. 14. Clinton O'Brien Wearing No. 15. Scott Sattler Wearing No. 16. Kandy Tamer Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Hudson Wore No. 4. Keogh Wore No. 40. When they both played Centre's for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Seidenkamp Wore No. 14. When he played Winger for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 41. When he played Five-Eigth for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 52. O'Brien Wore No. 53. Sattler Wore No. 25. Tamer Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Eastern Suburbs and Brisbane at the Sydney Football Stadium on April 1 1994.
-I notice that you have the Penalties in this game being 4-3 Brisbane's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 5-3 Eastern Suburbs way.