News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v South Sydney Brookvale Oval March 24 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 28 September, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and South Sydney at Brookvale Oval on March 24 1996.
-That Manly Lead 18-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 14. Scott Fulton Wearing No. 16. Shannon Nevin Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Grant McWhirter Wearing No. 14. Richard McKell Wearing No. 16. Anthony Hancock Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore. When they came off the Bench for Manly and South Sydney in that game.
-Gartner Wore No. 16. Fulton Wore No. 14. Nevin Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-McWhirter Wore No. 16. McKell Wore No. 14. Hancock Wore No. 30. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game as well.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Manly and South Sydney at Brookvale on March 24 1996.
-I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 4-4.
-The Penalties in this game were actually 8-3 Manly's way.
-Also for South Sydney you have Tyran Smith playing Centre.
-As well as that for South Sydney. You also Shane Wilson playing Lock.
-Shane Wilson was South Sydney Centre for that game Instead of Tyran Smith.
-While Tyran Smith was South Sydney Lock for that game Instead of Shane Wilson.