• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v North Sydney ARL Prelim Final Setember 20 1997

Started by Paul Carter, 07 October, 2019, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the ARL Prelim Final between Newcastle and North Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 20 1997.
-That Newcastle Lead 12-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 8-4 Newcastle's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 9-5 North Sydney's way.
-I also notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 10-5 Newcastle's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 10-5 North Sydney's way.
-I also notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Bill Peden Wearing No. 9. Wayne Richards Wearing No. 11. Troy Fletcher Wearing No. 14. Steve Crowe Wearing No. 15. Leo Dynevor Wearing No. 16. Scott Conley Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Danny Williams Wearing No. 12. David Fairleigh Wearing No. 14. David Hall Wearing No. 15. Chris Caruana Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Newcastle and North Sydney in that game.
-Peden Wore No. 11. When he played Hooker for Newcastle in that game.
-Richards Wore No. 14. When he played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Fletcher Wore No. 15. Crowe Wore No. 17. Dynevor Wore No. 18. Conley Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 16. When he played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Fairleigh Wore No. 12. Hall Wore No. 14. Caruana Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game as well.