News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Penrith Parramatta Stadium April 8 2000

Started by Paul Carter, 06 November, 2019, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Penrith at Parramatta Stadium on April 8 2000.
-That it was 6-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Luke Burt Wearing No. 2. Wade L'Estrange Wearing No. 9. Clinton Schifcofske Wearing No. 14. Dennis Moran Wearing No. 15. Andrew Ryan Wearing No. 16. Gary Larson Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have David Woods Wearing No. 4. Jody Gall Wearing No. 10. Shane Elford Wearing No. 14. Matt Geyer Wearing No. 15. Matt Adamson Wearing No. 16. Chris Levy Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Parramatta and Penrith in that game.
-Burt Wore No. 16. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-L'Estrange Wore No. 19. When he played Hooker for Parramatta in that game.
-Schifcofske Wore No. 2. Moran Wore No. 14. Ryan Wore No. 15. Larson Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Woods Wore No. 19. When he played Centre for Penrith in that game.
-Gall Wore No. 17. When he played Front-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Elford Wore No. 4. Geyer Wore No. 14. Adamson Wore No. 15. Levy Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.