News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v North Sydney Prelim Final September 15 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 26 January, 2020, 12:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the Prelim Final between Canberra and North Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 15 1991.
-That Canberra Lead 16-12 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 10-9 Canberra's way.
-The Scrums in that game were 10-9 North Sydney's way.
-I also notice for Canberra. That you have Matthew Wood Wearing No. 5. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 14. Brett Boyd Wearing No. 15. Michael Twigg Wearing No. 16. Scott Gale Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have John McArthur Wearing No. 14. David Hall Wearing No. 15. Gavin Jones Wearing No. 16. Peter McPhail Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and North Sydney in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 41. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 40. Boyd Wore No. 43. Twigg Wore No. 45. Gale Wore No. 44. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-McArthur Wore No. 41. Hall Wore No. 40. Jones Wore No. 42. McPhail Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.