News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v South Sydney Richardson Park, Darwin July 11 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 13 March, 2020, 03:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and South Sydney at Richardon Park, Darwin on July 11 1992.
-That the game was a 7:30 pm start.
-Penrith Lead 14-2 at Halftime.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Michael Andrews was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Gary Kennedy Wearing No. 11. Steve Carter Wearing No. 14. Gavin Docherty Wearing No. 15. Peter Trevitt Wearing No. 16. Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Sean Garlick Wearing No. 14. Darrell Trindall Wearing No. 15. Corey Murray Wearing No. 16. James Hinchey Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and South Sydney in that game.
-Kennedy Wore No. 21. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Carter Wore No. 42. Docherty Wore No. 17. Trevitt Wore No. 41. Olejnik Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Garlick Wore No. 41. Trindall Wore No. 42. Murray Wore No. 43. Hinchey Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Luncantonio's post which RobMac replied for the Forty-Fifth time on December 31 2019 in regards to the Man Of The Match from this game.