News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Canterbury Bruce Stadium March 31 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 01 April, 2020, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Canterbury at Bruce Stadium on March 31 1990.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-Canterbury Lead 6-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 15-6 Canterbury's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 15-7 Canberra's way.
-You also have Mal Meninga Kicking 1 Goal From 3 Attempts in that game.
-Mal Meninga actually kicked 1 Goal From 2 Attempts in that game.
-Also you have got Terry Lamb Kicking 1 Goal From 4 Attempts in that game.
-Terry Lamb also Kicked 1 Goal From 2 Attempts in that game.
-As well as that. For Canberra you have David Barnhill Wearing No. 14. Wayne Collins Wearing No. 15. Stuart Stanton Wearing No. 16. Mark Bell Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Canterbury. You have Matthew Ryan Wearing No. 14. You also have Glen Haggath Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. When they came off the Bench for Canberra and Canterbury in that game.
-For Canberra. Barnhill Wore No. 26. Collins Wore No. 22. Stanton Wore No. 17. Bell Wore No. 16.
-For Canterbury. Ryan Wore No. 18. Haggath Wore No. 26.
-Also refer to AJ Lucatano's post which I replied for a fourth time on September 2 2019 in regards to the Sin-Binning from this game.

Paul Carter

My apologies also to AJ Lucantonio for getting his Name in my previous post on this game as well.