News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Manly Lang Park April 8 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 03 April, 2020, 03:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Manly at Lang Park on April 8 1990.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Manly Lead 6-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have James Donnelly Wearing No. 10. Scott Tronc Wearing No. 11. Alan Cann Wearing No. 12. Steve Renouf Wearing No. 14. Ray Herring Wearing No. 15. Gavin Allen Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Tony Iro Wearing No. 1. Craig Hancock Wearing No. 5. David Ronson Wearing No. 14. Chris White Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Manly in that game.
-Donnelly Wore No. 27. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Tronc Wore No. 10. Cann Wore No. 25. When they both played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Renouf Wore No. 16. Herring No. 22. Allen Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 5. When he played Fulback for Manly in that game.
-Hancock Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Ronson Wore No. 16. White Wore No. 44. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and Manly at Lang Park on April 8 1990.
-I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 9-7 Manly's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-6 Brisbane's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 8-5 Manly's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 8-6 Brisbane's way.
-As well as that you also have Des Hasler down as Manly Captain for that game.
-Des Hasler did not Captain Manly for that game.
-Cliff Lyons was Manly Captain for that game Instead of Des Hasler.
-Also for Manly. You have Darrell Williams Wearing No. 4. You also have Ian Roberts Wearing No. 10.
-Williams Wore No. 35. When he played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Roberts Wore No. 34. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.