News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Parramatta April 13 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 16 July, 2020, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Parramatta at Chris Cunningham Field on April 13 1991.
-That the game was a 6:30 pm start.
-The Gold Coast Seagulls Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-John Fearnley was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Michael Searle Wearing No. 11. Greg Whitbread Wearing No. 12. Chris Close Wearing No. 14. Wally Lewis Wearing No. 15. Phil Daley Wearing No. 16. Terry Cook Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have George Bartlett Wearing No. 12. Bill Greentree Wearing No. 14. Mark Clinton Wearing No. 15. David Barrett Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Parramatta in that game.
-Whitbread Wore No. 11. Searle Wore No. 12. When they both played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Close Wore No. 40. Lewis Wore No. 41. Daley Wore No. 21. Cook Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bartlett Wore No. 25. When he played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Greentree Wore No. 53. Clinton Wore No. 23. Barrett Wore No. 38. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.