News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Gold Coast Seagulls Brookvale Oval August 15 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 17 July, 2020, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Brookvale Oval on August 15 1993.
-That Manly Lead 20-0 at Halftime.
-Brent Todd was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Des Hasler was Manly Captain.
-Brent Todd was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have Danny Moore Wearing No. 3. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 6. Chris Ryan Wearing No. 14. John Hopoate Wearing No. 15. Richard Kairouz Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Andrew Whittington Wearing No. 14. Jamie Goddard Wearing No. 15. Russell Bussian Wearing No. 16. Terry Cook Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Moore Wore No. 41. When he played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 16. Hopoate Wore No. 17. Kairouz Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Whittington Wore No. 21. Goddard Wore No. 22. Bussian Wore No. 14. Cook Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.