News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v Canberra Sydney Football Stadium June 14 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 27 August, 2020, 03:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and Canberra at the Sydney Football Stadium on June 14 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Eastern Suburbs Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Steve Deacon Wearing No. 3. Jeff Orford Wearing No. 4. Luke Ricketson Wearing No. 5. Brendon Hall Wearing No. 6. Jason Tassell Wearing No. 14. Brett Gillard Wearing No. 15. Jamie Shepherd Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Darrell McDonald Wearing No. 1. Brett Mullins Wearing No. 2. Bradley Clyde Wearing No. 14. Steve Stone Wearing No. 15. Steve Walters Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Eastern Suburbs and Canberra in that game.
-Deacon Wore No. 4. Orford Wore No. 5. When they both played Centre's for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Ricketson Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Hall Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Tassell Wore No. 52. Gillard Wore No. 51. Shepherd Wore No. 33. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-McDonald Wore No. 42. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Mullins Wore No. 1. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Clyde Wore No. 41. Stone Wore No. 26. Walters Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.