News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v St George Sydney Football Stadium March 11, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 26 July, 2021, 10:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and St George at the Sydney Football Stadium on March 11, 1994.
-That Eastern Suburbs Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Mark Coyne was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have David Seidenkamp Wearing No. 6. Mark Protheroe Wearing No. 14. Wayne Sing Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Gorden Tallis Wearing No. 14. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 15. Ian Herron Wearing No. 16. Nathan Brown Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Eastern Suburbs and St George in that game.
-Seidenkamp Wore No. 14. When he played Five-Eigth for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Protheroe Wore No. 52. Sing Wore No. 53. When they both came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Tallis Wore No. 41. Hardy Wore No. 40. Herron Wore No. 15. Brown Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.