News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Western Suburbs Wollongong Showground May 9, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 13 June, 2023, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Western Suburbs at Wollongong Showground on May 9, 1998.
-That Western Suburbs Lead 14-10 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Rod Wishart Wearing No. 2. Terry Lamey Wearing No. 12. Brad Mackay Wearing No. 13. Dean Callaway Wearing No. 14. Adam Bristow Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Brett Warton Wearing No. 1. Paul Langmack Wearing No. 6. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 8. Jason Keough Wearing No. 12. Scott Coxon Wearing No. 13. Jared Mills Wearing No. 14. Nick Edwards Wearing No. 15. Lincoln Raudonikis Wearing No. 16. Chris Yates Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Wishart Wore No. 19. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Lamey Wore No. 15. When he played Second-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Mackay Wore No. 14. When he played Lock for Illawarra in that game.
-Callaway Wore No. 18. Bristow Wore No. 20. When they both came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Warton Wore No. 18. When he played Fulback for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Langmack Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 14. When he played Front-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Keough Wore No. 15. When he played Second-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Coxon Wore No. 6. When he played Lock for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Mills Wore No. 16. Edwards Wore No. 8. Raudonkis Wore No. 17. Yates Wore No. 12. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.