News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Parramatta Belmore Sports Ground April 12 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 01 September, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Parramatta at Belmore Sports Ground on April 12 1993.
-That Craig Polla-Mounter was the Channel 9 MMI Insurance Man Of The Match.
-Canterbury Lead 14-2 at Halftime.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Stu Galbraith was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrum's in that game being 8-5 Parramatta's way.
-The Scrum's in that game were actually 8-5 Canterbury's way.
-I also notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 8-5 Parramatta's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 9-5 Canterbury's way.
-I also notice for Canterbury. That you have Andrew Patmore Wearing No. 4. Mark Brokenshire Wearing No. 14. Darren Senter Wearing No. 15. Jim Serdaris Wearing No. 16. Dean Pay Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Lee Oudenryn Wearing No. 5. Tulsen Tollett Wearing No. 6. Darren Winmill Wearing No. 14. David Penna Wearing No. 15. Peter McPhail Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Canterbury and Parramatta in that game.
-Patmore Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for Canterbury in that game.
-Brokenshire Wore No. 41. Senter Wore No. 40. Serdaris Wore No. 22. Pay Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Oudenryn Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-Tollett Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Parramatta in that game.
-Winmill Wore No. 41. Penna Wore No. 17. McPhail Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.

Paul Carter

Just a correction on the Scrums in this game. From my previous post on this game between Canterbury and Parramatta at Belmore Sports Ground on April 12 1993.
-You have the Scrums in this game being 8-5 Canterbury's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 8-5 Parramatta's way.