News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Manly Belmore Sports Ground July 15, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 22 September, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Manly at Belmore Sports Ground on July 15, 1994.
-That Canterbury Lead 22-4 at Halftime.
-Dean Pay was Canterbury Captain.
-Geoff Toovey was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 8-4 Manly's way.
-The Scrums in that game were 8-3 Canterbury's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 9-7 Canterbury's way.
-The Penalties in that game were 10-7 Manly's way.
-I also notice for Canterbury. That you have Matthew Ryan Wearing No. 1. Steven Hughes Wearing No. 3. Darren Smith Wearing No. 4. Simon Gillies Wearing No. 11. Steve Reardon Wearing No. 14. Mark Brokenshire Wearing No. 15. Steve Price Wearing No. 16. Glen Hughes Wearing No. 17.
-While for Manly. You have Matt Dunford Wearing No. 14. Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 15. John Hopoate Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Canterbury and Manly in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 3. When he played Fulback for Canterbury in that game.
-Steven Hughes Wore No. 17. Darren Smith Wore No. 11. When they both played Centre's for Canterbury in that game.
-Simon Gillies Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Reardon Wore No. 40. Brokenshire Wore No. 21. Price Wore No. 24. Glen Hughes Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Dunford Wore No. 40. Gartner Wore No. 41. Hopoate Wore No. 17. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.