News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v South Sydney Parramatta Stadium May 14 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 18 April, 2020, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and South Sydney at Parramatta Stadium on May 14 1993.
-That South Sydney Lead 7-2 at Halftime.
-Stu Galbraith was Parramatta Captain.
-Michael Andrews was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I also notice for Parramatta. That you have Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 2. Chris King Wearing No. 14. Tulsen Tollett Wearing No. 15. Jason Stewart Wearing No. 16. James Ferguson Wearing No. 17.
-Also for South Sydney. You have Paul Mellor Wearing No. 5. Darrell Trindall Wearing No. 14. Terry Hermansson Wearing No. 15. Darren Schott Wearing No. 16. Michael Francis Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Parramatta and South Sydney in that game.
-Crnkovich Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-King Wore No. 41. Tollett Wore No. 40. Stewart Wore No. 19. Ferguson Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Mellor Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for South Sydney in that game.
-Trindall Wore No. 41. Hermansson Wore No. 40. Schott Wore No. 15. Francis Wore No. 37. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post which RobMac replied to for the Forty-Fifth time on December 31 2019. In regard's to the Man Of The Match from this game.