News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Sydney City Qualif Final September 8 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 27 October, 2019, 03:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the Qualifying between Manly and Sydney City at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 8 1996.
-That Daniel Gartner was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-Manly Lead 6-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for Manly. That you have Nik Kosef Wearing No. 6. David Gillespie Wearing No. 8. Owen Cunningham Wearing No. 13. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 15. Jack Elsegood Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Sydney City. That you have Andrew Walker Wearing No. 4. Brad Fittler Wearing No. 6. Shane Millard Wearing No. 9. James Smith Wearing No. 10. Shane Rigon Wearing No. 13. Paul Dunn Wearing No. 14. Peter Clarke Wearing No. 15. Sean Garlick Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Sydney City in that game.
-Kosef Wore No. 13. When played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Gillespie Wore No. 17. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Cunningham Wore No. 8. When he played Lock for Manly in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 6. Elsegood Wore No. 15. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 6. When he played Centre for Sydney City in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Sydney City in that game.
-Millard Wore No. 15. When he played Hooker for Sydney City in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 16. When he played Front-Row for Sydney City in that game.
-Rigon Wore No. 14. When he played Lock for Sydney City in that game.
-Dunn Wore No. 10. Clarke Wore No. 4. Garlick Wore No. 9. When they all came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game.