News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Gold Coast Seagulls May 19 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 08 September, 2020, 03:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and the Gold Coast Seagulls at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on May 19 1991.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-The Gold Coast Seagulls Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Robert Simpkins as Gold Coast Seagulls Captain for that game.
-Robert Simpkins did not Captain the Gold Coast Seagulls for that game.
-Ray Herring was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain for that game Instead of Simpkins.
-Also in that game for Newcastle. I notice that you have Glenn Miller Wearing No. 14. David Boyd Wearing No. 15. Max Chapman Wearing No. 16. Jason Edwards Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have David King Wearing No. 8. Tony Durheim Wearing No. 12. Keith Gee Wearing No. 14. Michael Searle Wearing No. 15. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Newcastle and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Miller Wore No. 40. Boyd Wore No. 41. Chapman Wore No. 35. Edwards Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-King Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Durheim Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Gee Wore No. 40. Searle Wore No. 25. Bartrim Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.