News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Parramatta QEII Stadium August 20 1999

Started by Paul Carter, 22 September, 2020, 06:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Parramatta at QEII Stadium on August 20 1999.
-That Clinton Schifcofske was the Channel 9 McDonalds Man Of The Match.
-Parramatta Lead 16-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 6-5 Parramatta's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 6-5 Brisbane's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Peter Ryan Wearing No. 14. Phillip Lee Wearing No. 16. Lote Tuqiri Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Parramatta. You have Clinton Schifcofske Wearing No. 1. Daniel Wagon Wearing No. 2. Eric Grothe Wearing No. 5. David Penna Wearing No. 7. Nathan Cayless Wearing No. 14. Dennis Moran Wearing No. 16. Luke Burt Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Parramatta in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 17. Lee Wore No. 14. Tuqiri Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Shifcofske Wore No. 2. When he played Fulback for Parramatta in that game.
-Wagon Wore No. 5. Grothe Wore No. 21. When they both played Winger's for Parramatta in that game.
-Penna Wore No. 14. When he played Halfback for Parramatta in that game.
-Cayless Wore No. 16. Moran Wore No. 17. Burt Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.