News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v St George June 13 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 29 November, 2020, 10:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and St George at Chris Cunningham Field on June 13 1992.
-That the game was a 6:30 pm start.
-St George Lead 8-0 at Halftime.
-Brent Todd was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Michael Beattie was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Craig Weston Wearing No. 6. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 12. Jason Twist Wearing No. 14. Paul Galea Wearing No. 15. Ian Stains Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Rex Terp Wearing No. 14. Brad Mackay Wearing No. 15. Matthew Elliott Wearing No.16. Ivan Henjak Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and St George in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 32. When he played Five-Eigth for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Twist Wore No. 20. Galea Wore No. 42. Stains Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Terp Wore No. 16. Mackay Wore No. 41. Elliott Wore No. 49. Henjak Wore No. 44. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.