News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v North Sydney Penrith Park July 21, 1985

Started by Paul Carter, 28 December, 2021, 10:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. I notice for the game between Penrith and North Sydney at Penrith Park on July 21, 1985.
-That you have Peter Cross as North Sydney Captain for this game.
-Peter Cross did not Captain North Sydney for this game.
-Steve Mayoh was North Sydney Captain for this game Instead of Cross.
-I also notice for Penrith. That you have Brett Lobb Wearing No. 2. Steve Robinson Wearing No. 3. Steve Antonelli Wearing No. 4. Ken Wolffe Wearing No. 5. Gary Howell Wearing No. 9. John Cartwright Wearing No. 10. Geoff Gerard Wearing No. 11. Lew Zivanovic Wearing No. 13. Mark Robinson Wearing No. 14. Craig Connor Wearing No. 15. Craig Izzard Wearing No. 16
-I also notice for North Sydney. That you have Peter Martin Wearing No. 10. Larry Kelly Wearing No. 14. Peter Este Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and North Sydney in that game.
-Lobb Wore No. 14. Wolffe Wore No. 16. When they both played Winger's for Penrith in that game.
-Steve Robinson Wore No. 4. Antonelli Wore No. 2. When they both played Centre for Penrith in that game.
-Howell Wore No. 10. Cartwright Wore No. 43. When they both played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Gerard Wore No. 13. Zivanovic Wore No. 24. When they both played Front-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Mark Robinson Wore No. 18. Connor Wore No. 21. Craig Izzard Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Martin Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Kelly Wore No. 18. Este Wore No. 14. When they both came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.