News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v Penrith Leichhardt Oval August 21, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 09 January, 2022, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and Penrith at Leichhardt Oval on August 21, 1994.
-That Penrith Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Ben Elias was Balmain Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Balmain. That you have David Bayssari Wearing No. 13. Mark O'Neill Wearing No. 14. Jason Darcy Wearing No. 15. Graham Lyons Wearing No. 16. Michael Brown Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Col Van Der Voort Wearing No. 14. Jody Gall Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Balmain and Penrith in that game.
-Bayssari Wore No. 41. When he played Lock for Balmain in that game.
-O'Neill Wore No. 26. Darcy Wore No. 40. Lyons Wore No. 18. Brown Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Van Der Voort Wore No. 25. Gall Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from September 7, 2021. In regards to Starting Time for this game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post which I replied to on November 19, 2021 in regards to Penrith Captain from this game as well.