News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Illawarra Parramatta Stadium August 3, 1997

Started by Paul Carter, 12 June, 2023, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Illawarra at Parramatta Stadium on August 3, 1997.
-That Parramatta Lead 14-10 at Halftime.
-Dean Pay was Parramatta Captain.
-Paul McGregor was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Steve Collins Wearing No. 14. Troy Campbell Wearing No. 15.
-Also for Illawarra. You have Brendon Reeves Wearing No. 1. Fili Seru Wearing No. 2. Brett Rodwell Wearing No. 3. Shaun Timmins Wearing No. 6. Trent Barrett Wearing No. 7. Chris Leikvoll Wearing No. 14. Darren Bradstreet Wearing No. 15. Adam Bristow Wearing No. 16. Brendon Hauville Wearing No. 17.
These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Parramatta and Illawarra in that game.
-Collins Wore No. 15. Campbell Wore No. 14. When they both came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Reeves Wore No. 18. When he played Fulback for Illawarra in that game.
-Seru Wore No. 19. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Rodwell Wore No. 1. When he played Centre for Illawarra in that game.
-Timmins Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for Illawarra in that game.
-Barrett Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Illawarra in that game.
-Leikvoll Wore No. 15. Bradstreet Wore No. 16. Bristow Wore No. 29. Hauville Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.