News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Balmain Brookvale Oval August 2 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 14 October, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Balmain at Brookvale Oval on August 2 1998.
-That Manly Lead 16-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice you have the Scrums in that game being 4-4 all.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 7-5 Manly's way.
-I also notice that you have Manly Receiving 8 Penalties in that game.
-Manly actually Received 6 Penalties in that game. Not 8.
-I also notice for Manly. That you have Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 6. Craig Field Wearing No. 7. Jim Serdaris Wearing No. 8. Geoff Toovey Wearing No. 9. Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 10. Anthony Colella Wearing No. 11. Steve Menzies Wearing No. 12. Adam Peters Wearing No. 14. Joe Taylor Wearing No. 15. Albert Torrens Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice for Balmain. That you have Brendan Magnus Wearing No. 14. Adam Starr Wearing No. 15. Andrew Meads Wearing No. 16. Adam Nable Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Balmain in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 15. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Field Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Manly in that game.
-Serdaris Wore No. 9. Gartner Wore No. 12. When they both played Front-Row Manly in that game.
-Toovey Wore No. 7. When he played Hooker for Manly in that game.
-Colella Wore No. 10. Menzies Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Peters Wore No. 8. Taylor Wore No. 16. Torrens Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Magnus Wore No. 15. Starr Wore No. 14. Meads Wore No. 17. Nable Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Manly and Balmain at Brookvale Oval on August 2 1998.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Shannon Nevin Kicking 3 Goals From 4 Attempts.
-Shannon Nevin actually Kicked 3 Goals From 3 Attempts in that game.