News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Penrith Belmore Sports Ground July 31 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 12 April, 2020, 02:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Penrith at Belmore Sports Ground on July 31 1993.
-That Canterbury Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Brad Fittler was Penrith Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 9-8 Penrith's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-8 Canterbury's way.
-You also have the Penalties being 8-5 Penrith's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 8-5 Canterbury's way.
-Also for Canterbury. You have Paul Doolan Wearing No. 2. Darren Senter Wearing No. 14. Steven Hughes Wearing No. 15. Glen Hughes Wearing No. 16. Gavin Whittaker Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Penrith. You have Troy Cassell Wearing No. 14. Matt Sing Wearing No. 15. Mathew Donovan Wearing No. 16. Matt Adamson Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Penrith in that game.
-Doolan Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Canterbury in that game.
-Senter Wore No. 41. Steven Hughes Wore No. 16. Glen Hughes Wore No. 19. Whittaker Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Cassell Wore No. 40. Sing Wore No. 29. Donovan Wore No. 15. Matt Adamson Wore No. 27. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.