• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Eastern Suburbs Penrith Park June 21, 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 14 January, 2022, 03:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game Penrith and Eastern Suburbs at Penrith Park on June 21, 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Craig Salvatori was Sent Off.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Graham Mackay Wearing No. 5. Shayne Boyd Wearing No. 14. Brett Boyd Wearing No. 15. Paul Clarke Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Jeff Orford Wearing No. 3. Scott Murray Wearing No. 4. Rod Doyle Wearing No. 5. Jason Tassell Wearing No. 14. Steve Benkic Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Penrith and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Mackay Wore No. 50. When he played Winger for Penrith in that game.
-Shayne Boyd Wore No. 23. Brett Boyd Wore No. 41. Clarke Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Orford Wore No. 5. Murray Wore No. 50. When they both played Centre for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Doyle Wore No. 16. When he played Winger for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Tassell Wore No. 52. Benkic Wore No. 51. When they both came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post which I replied to on Friday, January 14, 2022. In regards to Penrith Captain from this game as well.