• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Cronulla v Manly Endeavour Field August 5, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 13 February, 2022, 03:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Cronulla and Manly at Endeavour Field on August 5, 1996.
-That Cronulla Lead 6-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Cronulla. That you have Craig Greenhill Wearing No. 8. Andrew Pierce Wearing No. 12. Nathan Long Wearing No. 11. Gavin Jones Wearing No. 14. Allan Bateman Wearing No. 16. Adam Dykes Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have David Gillespie Wearing No. 14. Solomon Haumono Wearing No. 15. John Hopoate Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Cronulla and Manly in that game.
-Greenhill Wore No. 11. When he played Front-Row for Cronulla in that game.
-Pierce Wore No. 14. Long Wore No. 12. When they both played Second-Row for Cronulla in that game.
-Jones Wore No. 25. Bateman Wore No. 17. Dykes Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game.
-Gillespie Wore No. 17. Haumono Wore No. 26. Hopoate Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.