• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Illawarra Brookvale Oval May 10, 1987

Started by Paul Carter, 22 February, 2022, 06:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Illawarra at Brookvale Oval on May 10, 1987.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have Michael O'Connor Wearing No. 3. Dale Shearer Wearing No. 4. Ian Barkley Wearing No. 14. Stuart Davis Wearing No. 15. Mark Pocock Wearing No. 16. Martin Meredith Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Steve Worthington Wearing No. 14. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 15. Greg Mackey Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Manly and Illawarra in that game.
-O'Connor Wore No. 4. Shearer Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Barkley Wore No. 23. Davis Wore No. 18. Pocock Wore No. 26. Meredith Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Worthington Wore No. 21. Hardy Wore No. 17. Mackey Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.