• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Sydney v Balmain North Sydney Oval April 19, 1987

Started by Paul Carter, 24 February, 2022, 06:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Sydney and Balmain at North Sydney Oval on April 19, 1987.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Balmain Lead 19-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Mark Cannon Wearing No. 1. Steve Keir Wearing No. 5. Ian French Wearing No. 8. Fred Teasdell Wearing No. 10. Peter Benson Wearing No. 14. Simon Brockwell Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Paul Clarke Wearing No. 11. Kerry Hemsley Wearing No. 13. Jamie Davidson Wearing No. 14. Matt Carter Wearing No. 15. John Owens Wearing No. 16. Bruce McGuire Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Balmain and North Sydney in that game.
-Cannon Wore No. 8. When he played Fulback for North Sydney in that game.
-Keir Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for North Sydney in that game.
-French Wore No. 10. When he played Lock for North Sydney in that game.
-Teasdell Wore No. 22. When he played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Benson Wore No. 31. Brockwell Wore No. 23. When they both came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.
-Clarke Wore No. 13. Hemsley Wore No. 11. When they both played Front-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Jamie Davidson Wore No. 15. Carter Wore No. 17. Owens Wore No. 25. McGuire Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post. Which roofromoz replied to on January 25, 2021. In regards to the Man Of The Match from this game as well.