• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Bradford Bulls v Penrith World Club Challenge 2004

Started by Paul Carter, 17 November, 2023, 07:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the World Club Challenge between the Bradford Bulls and Penrith at Alfred McAlpine Stadium in Huddersfield on Februuary 13, 2004.
-That the Scrums were 8-5 the Bradford Bulls way.
-The Penalties were 8-4 the Bradford Bulls way.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Bradford Bulls. That you have Michael Withers Wearing No. 1. Paul Johnson Wearing No. 3. Leon Pryce Wearing No. 6. Karl Pratt Wearing No. 7. Stuart Fielden Wearing No. 8. Aaron Smith Wearing No. 9. Joe Vagana Wearing No. 14. Stuart Reardon Wearing No. 15. Jamie Langley Wearing No. 16. Rob Parker Wearing No. 17.
-Withers Wore No. 6. When he played Fulback for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Johnson Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Pryce Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Pratt Wore No. 15. When he played Halfback for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Fielden Wore No. 29. When he played Front-Row for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 24. When he played Hooker for the Bradford Bulls in that game.
-Vagana Wore No. 8. Reardon Wore No. 17. Langley Wore No. 19. Parker Wore No. 27. When they all came off the Bench for the Bradford Bulls in that game.