News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Pryce family details and connections

Started by Max Turner, 06 July, 2024, 10:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Turner

- Will Pryce was born in Bradford, England. Full name is William Karl Pryce.
- Will Pryce is the son of Leon Pryce and nephew of Karl Pryce.
- Will Pryce is listed as coach for several Huddersfield games in 2021. I think this should be Ian Watson.

- Karl Pryce was born in Bradford.
- Leon Pryce's full name is Leon Jerome Pryce.
- Dennis Pryce was born in 1962 in Bradford. He's the father of Karl and Leon, and grandfather of Will.

- Geoff Pryce was born 17 July 1961 in Bradford, and died 5 December 2020. Full name was Geoffrey Winston Pryce.
- Steve Pryce was born in Bradford. Full name is Stephen Arthur Pryce.
- Geoff and Steve Pryce are brothers.

- According to this article, Dennis is a cousin of Steve and Geoff Pryce. I assume this means first cousin.**
- Steve and Geoff would therefore be first cousins once removed of Leon and Karl, and first cousins twice removed of Will.
** I don't have any confirmation of this, but it seems to fit.

- Waine Pryce was born in Bradford. Full name is Waine Asha Pryce.
- Waine is said to be a cousin of Karl and Leon, but from what I'm piecing together, this would not be first cousins. I'm not sure what the exact relationship is.

- Darcey Pryce is the same person as Darcey Price, with Price being the correct spelling. She was born 1 September 2000 in Oldham, England.

GregRLP

I have updated all the Pryce's I think I've got all the family links right. I have left Waine as Leon & Karl's cousin as that was already in there.

Max Turner

Thanks Greg. Some of it's still updating on the site, but the family links look good. Geoff Pryce's birth month should be July instead of June, however.