• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v South Sydney Lang Park May 31 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 15 June, 2019, 12:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and South Sydney at Lang Park on May 31 1992.
-That South Sydney 14-8 at Halftime.
-Craig Coleman was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Scott Blacker Wearing No. 1. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 14.
-I also notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Darren Maroon Wearing No. 11. Arthur Pappas Wearing No. 12. Darren Brown Wearing No. 13. Blake Butcher Wearing No. 14. Paul Fuller Wearing No. 15. Brett Patterson Wearing No. 16. Daniel Coote Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Brisbane and South Sydney in that game.
-Blacker Wore No. 40. When he played Fulback for Brisbane in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 41. When he came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Maroon Wore No. 40. Pappas Wore No. 23. When they both played Second-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Brown Wore No. 11. When he played Lock for South Sydney in that game.
-Butcher Wore No. 24. Fuller Wore No. 13. Patterson Wore No. 17. Coote Wore No. 36. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 19 2018 in regards to the Sin-Binnings from this game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and South Sydney at Lang Park on May 31 1992.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Trevor Gillmeister was Brisbane Captain.