News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Brisbane Brookvale Oval June 4 1995

Started by Paul Carter, 13 May, 2020, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Brisbane at Brookvale Oval on June 4 1995.
-That Nik Kosef was the Channel 9 Advance Bank Man Of The Match.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have John Hopoate Wearing No. 2. Jack Elsegood Wearing No. 5. Owen Cunningham Wearing No. 14. Solomom Haumono Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Brad Thorn Wearing No. 11. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 14. John Plath Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Brisbane in that game.
-Hopoate Wore No. 5. Elsegood Wore No. 15. When they both played Winger's for Manly in that game.
-Cunningham Wore No. 27. Haumono Wore No. 28. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Thorn Wore No. 28. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Matterson Wore No. 26. Plath Wore No. 27. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 14 2018 in regards to the Halftime Score and 2 Sin-Binning's from this game.