News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Sydney City Bruce Stadium June 28, 1996 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 24 July, 2020, 11:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Sydney City at Bruce Stadium on June 28, 1996.
-That Sydney City Lead 8-6 at Halftime.
-Laurie Daley was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I also notice that you have the Scrums in this game being 5-3 Sydney City's way.
-The Scrums in this game were actually 6-6.
-You also have Canberra Receiving 8 Penalties in this game.
-Canberra actually Received 14 Penalties in that game. Not 8.
-Also for Canberra. You have David Furner having 2 Attempts at Goal in that game.
-David Furner actually had 1 Attempt at Goal in that game. Not 2.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Luke Davico Wearing No. 8. Quentin Pongia Wearing No. 10. David Furner Wearing No. 11. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 12. David Westley Wearing No. 14. Ben Kennedy Wearing No. 15. Steve Stone Wearing No. 16. Steve Collins Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Sydney City. You have Tony Iro Wearing No. 14. Darren Rameka Wearing No. 15. Nathan Wood Wearing No. 16. Jason Lowrie Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Sydney City in that game.
-Davico Wore No. 16. Pongia Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Furner Wore No. 12. Hetherington Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Westley Wore No. 15. Kennedy Wore No. 17. Stone Wore No. 24. Collins Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 15. Rameka Wore No. 16. Wood Wore No. 17. Lowrie Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game.