News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Manly Chris Cunningham Field July 18, 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 22 January, 2022, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Manly at Chris Cunningham Field on July 18, 1992.
-That the game was a 6:30 pm Start.
-Manly Lead 4-2 at Halftime.
-Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Michael O'Connor was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Robin Thorne Wearing No. 2. Terry Cook Wearing No. 3. Paul Martin Wearing No. 4. Clinton Mohr Wearing No. 5. Darren Wolens Wearing No. 11. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 13. Dale Shearer Wearing No. 14. Michael Jenkins Wearing No. 15. Peter Gill Wearing No. 16. Tony Durheim Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Tony Iro Wearing No. 14. David Hosking Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Manly in that game.
-Thorne Wore No. 41. Mohr Wore No. 2. When they both played Winger's for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Cook Wore No. 4. Martin Wore No. 5. When they both played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Wolens Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 11. When he played Lock for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Shearer Wore No. 3. Jenkins Wore No. 22. Gill Wore No. 26. Durheim Wore No. 48. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 40. Hosking Wore No. 23. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game as well.