News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Brisbane Brookvale Oval August 15, 1999

Started by Paul Carter, 09 May, 2020, 08:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Brisbane at Brookvale Oval on August 15, 1999.
-That Darren Lockyer was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-Brisbane Lead 20-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Andrew Gee as the Brisbane Captain for that game.
-Andrew Gee did not Captain Brisbane for that game.
-Kevin Walters was the Brisbane Captain for that game Instead of Gee.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Andrew King Wearing No. 1. Brendon Reeves Wearing No. 5. Nik Kosef Wearing No. 6. Neil Tierney Wearing No. 8. Greg Ebrill Wearing No. 13. John Hopoate Wearing No. 14. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 15. Phil Adamson Wearing No. 16. Steven Crouch Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Shane Walker Wearing No. 15. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 16. Lote Tuqiri Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Brisbane in that game.
-King Wore No. 16. When he played Fulback for Manly in that game.
-Reeves Wore No. 1. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Kosef Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 17. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Ebrill Wore No. 19. When he played Lock for Manly in that game.
-Hopoate Wore No. 5. Lyons Wore No. 6. Adamson Wore No. 18. Crouch Wore No. 20. When they came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Shane Walker Wore No. 16. Ryan Wore No. 17. Tuqiri Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.