News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Eastern Suburbs Belmore Sports Ground August 22 1992 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 02 August, 2020, 12:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Eastern Suburbs at Belmore Sports Ground on August 22 1992.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-Canterbury Lead 12-2 at Halftime.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Gavin Hill Wearing No. 10. Simon Gillies Wearing No. 11. Darren Senter Wearing No. 12. Mitch Newton Wearing No. 14. Troy Cassell Wearing No. 15. Ben Gillies Wearing No. 16. Jason Smith Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you Tim Russell Wearing No. 14. Brett Gillard Wearing No. 15. Steve Georgallis Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Hill Wore No. 41. When he played Front-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Simon Gillies Wore No. 12. Senter Wore No. 40. When they both played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Newton Wore No. 21. Cassell Wore No. 10. Ben Gillies Wore No. 22. Smith Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Russell Wore No. 51. Gillard Wore No. 52. Georgallis Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.