• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Cronulla v Gold Coast Seagulls Endeavour Field June 5 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 04 October, 2021, 10:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Cronulla and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Endeavour Field on June 5, 1994.
-That Cronulla Lead 26-0 at Halftime.
-Dan Stains was Cronulla Captain.
-Craig Coleman was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Cronulla. That you have Paul Doolan Wearing No. 5. Andrew Pierce Wearing No. 14. Les Davidson Wearing No. 15. Nathan Long Wearing No. 16. David Peachey Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Dale Shearer Wearing No. 4. Darren Wolens Wearing No. 14. Jamie Day Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Cronulla and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Doolan Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for Cronulla in that game.
-Pierce Wore No. 40. Davidson Wore No. 41. Long Wore No. 24. Peachey Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game.
-Shearer Wore No. 37. When he played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Wolens Wore No. 27. Day Wore No. 34. When they both came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.