• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v North Sydney Qualifying Final Lang Park September 7, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 23 February, 2022, 06:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the Qualifying Final between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on September 7, 1996.
-That North Sydney Lead 13-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice you have the Scrums in that game. Being 8-5 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 8-5 North Sydney's way.
-You also have Brisbane Receiving 9 Penalties in that game.
-Brisbane actually Received 8 Penalties in that game. Not 9.
-Also for Brisbane. You have Brett Green Wearing No. 8. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 12. Chris Johns Wearing No. 13. Tonie Carroll Wearing No. 14. Steele Retchless Wearing No. 15. John Plath Wearing No. 16. Darren Lockyer Wearing No. 17.
-While for North Sydney. You have Craig Wilson Wearing No. 14. Brenton Pomery Wearing No. 15. Josh Stuart Wearing No. 16. Danny Williams Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Brisbane and North Sydney in that game.
-Green Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Johns Wore No. 17. When he played Lock for Brisbane in that game.
-Carroll Wore No. 16. Retchless Wore No. 28. Plath Wore No. 14. Lockyer Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Wilson Wore No. 17. Pomery Wore No. 14. Stuart Wore No. 18. Williams Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.