• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Western Suburbs Brookvale Oval August 10, 1997

Started by Paul Carter, 31 March, 2022, 06:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Western Suburbs at Brookvale Oval on August 10, 1997.
-That Manly Lead 34-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 6-3 Western Suburbs way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 6-4 Manly's way.
-You also have The Penalties in that game being 6-4 Western Suburbs way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 4-3 Western Suburbs way.
-Also for Manly. You have Geoff Toovey playing Five-Eigth.
-You also for Manly. Have Cliff Lyons playing Halfback.
-Lyons was Manly Five-Eigth for that game Instead of Toovey.
-Toovey was Manly Halfback for that game Instead of Lyons.
-Lyons Wore No. 16. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Toovey Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Manly in that game.
-As well as that for Manly. You have Anthony Colella Wearing No. 11. Steve Menzies Wearing No. 12. Craig Field Wearing No. 16.
-While for Western Suburbs. You have Andrew Willis Wearing No. 4. Kevin McGuinness Wearing No. 9. Des Hasler Wearing No. 13. Shayne McMenemy Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Manly and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Colella Wore No. 28. Menzies Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Field Wore No. 7. When he came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Andrew Willis Wore No. 23. When he played Centre for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Kevin McGuinness Wore No. 4. When he played Hooker for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Hasler Wore No. 9. When he played Lock for Western Suburbs in that game.
-McMenemy Wore No. 29. When he came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.