• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Eastern Suburbs WACA May 7, 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 16 April, 2023, 10:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Eastern Suburbs at the WACA on May 7, 1993.
-That Canberra Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 8-6 Canberra's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-7 Eastern Suburbs way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 5-3 Canberra's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-3 Eastern Suburbs way.
-Also for Canberra. You have Brett Mullins Wearing No. 1. David Boyle Wearing No. 4. Matthew Wood Wearing No. 6. Paul Osborne Wearing No. 14. Steve Stone Wearing No. 15. Ken Nagas Wearing No. 16. Jason Death Wearing No. 17.
-While for Eastern Suburbs. You have Jimmy Smith Wearing No. 14. Shane Walker Wearing No. 15. Steve Deacon Wearing No. 16. Tim Russell Wearing No. 17.
These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Mullins Wore No. 4. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Boyle Wore No. 40. When he played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for Canberra in that game.
-Osborne Wore No. 41. Stone Wore No. 26. Nagas Wore No. 15. Death Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 53. Walker Wore No. 25. Deacon Wore No. 26. Russell Wore No. 54. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.