• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Queensland v Brisbane Malanda Stadium August 8, 1998 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 15 December, 2023, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Queensland Brisbane at Malanda Stadium on August 8, 1998.
-That Darren Smith was the NEC Optus Vision Player of the Match.
-Brisbane Lead 12-8 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for North Queensland. That you have Scott Mahon Wearing No. 1. Mark Shipway Wearing No. 11. Dale Fritz Wearing No. 12. Ian Roberts Wearing No. 14. John Doyle Wearing No. 15. Jason Death Wearing No. 16. Luke Scott Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Brisbane. That you have Phillip Lee Wearing No. 9. Brad Thorn Wearing No. 10. Petero Civoniceva Wearing No. 11. Gorden Tallis Wearing No. 12. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 14. John Plath Wearing No. 15. Michael DeVere Wearing No. 16. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for North Queensland and Brisbane in that game.
-Mahon Wore No. 19. When he played Fulback for North Queensland in that game.
-Shipway Wore No. 12. Fritz Wore No. 16. When they both played Second-Row for North Queensland in that game.
-Roberts Wore No. 15. Doyle Wore No. 14. Death Wore No. 17. Scott Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for North Queensland in that game.
-Lee Wore No. 15. When he played Hooker for Brisbane in that game.
-Thorn Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Civoniceva Wore No. 17. Tallis Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Gee Wore No. 10. Plath Wore No. 9. DeVere Wore No. 18. Campion Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.