• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v South Queensland Redfern Oval July 14, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 10 April, 2024, 03:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and South Queensland at Redfern Oval on July 14, 1996.
-That South Sydney Lead 26-6 at Halftime.
-Trevor Gillmeister was South Queensland Captain.
-Tyran Smith and Craig Teevan were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Martin Masella Wearing No. 8. Craig Salvatori wearing No. 10. Will Robinson Wearing No. 16. Danny O'Keefe Wearing No. 17.
-Also for South Queensland. You have Clinton O'Brien Wearing No. 8. Matt Bickerstaff Wearing No. 15. Jeff Wittenberg Wearing No. 16.
-Masella Wore No. 10. Salvatori Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Robinson Wore No. 17. O'Keefe Wore No. 22. When they both came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-O'Brien Wore No. 15. When he played Front-Row for South Queensland in that game.
-Bickerstaff Wore No. 28. Wittenberg Wore No. 25. When they both came off the Bench for South Queensland in that game.
-Smith and Teevan being Sent to the Sin Bin in this game. Was not listed underneath the Teams and Scorers for this game in the ARL Rugby League Yearbook 1997.
-My Source in regards to Smith being Sent to the Sin Bin in this game is.
Daily Telegraph, Monday, July 15, 1996
-My Sources in regards to Teevan being Sent to the Sin Bin in this game is.
Daily Telegraph, Monday, July 15, 1996
Courier-Mail, Monday, July 15, 1996