• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Penrith Sydney Football Stadium July 2, 1989

Started by Paul Carter, 14 June, 2016, 01:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and Penrith at the Sydney Football Stadium on July 2, 1989.
-Penrith Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Les Davidson Wearing No. 13, Paul Roberts Wearing No. 12, Wayne Chisholm Wearing No. 11, Tony Rampling Wearing No. 14, Mark Ellison Wearing No. 15, Charlie Saab Wearing No. 16 and Darren Brown Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Penrith. That you have Barry Walker Wearing No. 14 and Brad Izzard Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for South Sydney and Penrith in that game.
-Davidson Wore No. 41. When he played Lock for South Sydney in that game.
-Paul Roberts Wore No. 11. While Chisholm Wore No. 12. When they both played Second-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Rampling Wore No. 25, Ellison Wore No. 40, Saab Wore No. 29. While Brown Wore No. 24. when they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 41. While izzard Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.