• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Brisbane Adelaide Oval 1992 Part 2

Started by Paul Carter, 04 August, 2016, 03:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between St George and Brisbane at Adelaide Oval in 1992.
-I notice for Brisbane that you have Mark Hohn playing Front-Row.
-You also have Shaun Keating playing Second-Row.
-Mark Hohn was Brisbane Second-Row in that game instead of Shaun Keating.
-Shaun Keating was the Brisbane Front-Row in that game instead of Mark Hohn.
-Keating Wore No. 43. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-I also notice for St George. That you have Andrew Walker Wearing No. 14, Matthew Elliott Wearing No. 15, Neil Tierney Wearing No. 16 and Tony Smith Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Brisbane. That you have Brett Plowman Wearing No. 2, Julian O'Neill Wearing No. 4, Michael Hancock Wearing No. 41, Glenn Lazarus Wearing No. 10, Darren Plowman Wearing No. 14 and Chris Johns Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for St George and Brisbane in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 41, Elliott Wore No. 43, Tierney Wore No. 44, While Smith Wore No. 49. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Brett Plowman Wore No. 41. While Hancock Wore No. 2. When they both played Winger's for Brisbane in that game.
-O'Neill Wore No. 40. When he played Centre for Brisbane in that game.
-Lazarus Wore No. 8. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Darren Plowman Wore No. 44. While Johns Wore No. 4. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.