• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Parramatta Penrith Park August 30 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 04 March, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Parramatta at Penrith Park on August 30 1996.
-That Parramatta Lead 16-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Ryan Girdler Kicking 4 Goals From 5 Attempts.
-Ryan Girdler Kicked 4 Goals From 4 Attempts in that game.
-Also John Cartwright Kicked 0 Goals From 1 Attempt.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Gary Freeman was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out as well. I notice for Penrith. That you have Steve Waddell Wearing No. 12, Duncan MacGillivray Wearing No. 16 and Fa'ausu Afoa Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Parramatta, That you have Scott Davey Wearing No. 2, Simon Scanlan Wearing No. 3, Matthew Spence Wearing No. 8, Anthony Bonus Wearing No. 14, Steven Crouch Wearing No. 15, Robert Muchmore Wearing No. 16 and Steven Jolly Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Penrith and Parramatta in that game.
-Waddell Wore No. 16. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-MacGillivray Wore No. 17. While Afoa Wore No. 25. When they both came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Davey Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-Scanlan Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Parramatta in that game.
-Spence Wore No. 14. When he played Front-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Bonus Wore No. 25, Crouch Wore No. 16, Muchmore Wore No. 29, While Jolly Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.