• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Parramatta Kogarah Oval March 28 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 19 May, 2017, 02:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between St George and Parramatta at Kogarah Oval on March 28 1992.
-That Michael Beattie was St George Captain.
-Peter Sterling was Parramatta Captain.
-The Game was a 3:05 pm Start.
-St George Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for St George that you have Tony Smith Wearing No. 1, Tony Priddle Wearing No. 8, Neil Tierney Wearing No. 10, Matthew Elliott Wearing No. 14, Mark Lyons Wearing No. 15, Shane Walker Wearing No. 16 and Michael House Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Parramatta. That you have Rod Collins Wearing No. 14, Gavin Catanach Wearing No. 15, Chris King Wearing No. 16 and Paul Quinn Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for St George and Parramatta in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for St George in that game.
-Priddle Wore No. 41. While Tierney Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for St George in that game.
-Elliott Wore No. 49, Lyons Wore No. 21, Walker Wore No. 17. While House Wore No. 27. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Collins Wore No. 42, Catanach Wore No. 49, King Wore No. 26. While Quinn Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.