• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Parramatta Wollongong Showground July 4 1992 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 05 June, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Parramatta at Wollongong Showground on July 4 in 1992.
-That the game was a 7:30 pm start.
-It was 2-2 all at Halftime.
-Alan McIndoe was Illawarra Captain.
-Brett Kenny was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for Illawarra that you have David Walsh Wearing No. 14, Brett Docherty Wearing No. 15, Andrew Pauls Wearing No. 16 and Neil Piccinelli Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Parramatta. That you have Pat O'Doherty Wearing No. 14, Bill Greentree Wearing No. 15, Tom Brown Wearing No. 16 and Michael Erickson Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore when they came off the Bench for Illawarra and Parramatta in that game.
-For Illawarra. Walsh Wore No. 40, Docherty Wore No. 14, Pauls Wore No. 18 and Piccinelli Wore No. 41.
-For Parramatta. O'Doherty Wore No. 49, Greentree Wore No. 25, Brown Wore No. 15 and Erickson Wore No. 50.

Paul Carter

Also just a correction from my previous post on the Illawarra v Parramatta game at Wollongong Showground on July 4 1992.
-Bill Greentree Wore No. 24. When he came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game. Not 25 as I said in my previous post on this game.