News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Manly Penrith Park April 3 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 27 May, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Manly at Penrith Park on April 3 1992.
-That the game was a 7:30 pm start.
-Penrith Lead 16-0 at Halftime.
-Ben Alexander. Tony Iro and Des Hasler were all Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Greg Alexander was Penrith Captain.
-Michael O'Connor was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Brad Fittler Wearing No. 3. Col Bentley Wearing No. 4. Brad Izzard Wearing No. 14. Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 15. Carl McNamara Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice for Manly. That you have Darrell Williams Wearing No. 1. David Liddiard Wearing No. 5. Craig Teevan Wearing No. 15. Chris White Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Penrith and Manly in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 4. Bentley Wore No. 40. When they both played Centre's for Penrith in that game.
-Brad Izzard Wore No. 3. Olejnik Wore No. 17. McNamara Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 5. When he played Fullback for Manly in that game.
-Liddiard Wore No. 40. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Teevan Wore No. 20. White Wore No. 41. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.