• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Penrith August 29 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 16 April, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith at Chis Cunningham Field on August 29 1992.
-That Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for Penrith. That you have Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 15.
-Olejnik Wore No. 40. When he came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith at Chris Cunningham Field on August 29 1992.
-Penrith Lead 8-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 13-12 the Gold Coast Seagulls way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 15-14 the Gold Coast Seagulls way.
-You also have Penrith receiving 3 Penalties in that game.
-Penrith actually received 4 Penalties in that game. Not 3.
-I also notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 14. You also have Matthew Donovan Wearing No. 15.
-Also for Penrith. You have Nathan Barnes Wearing No. 2. Graham Mackay Wearing No. 3. Paul Dunn Wearing No. 14.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 40. Donovan Wore No. 16. When they both came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Barnes Wore No. 3. When he played Winger for Penrith in that game.
-Mackay Wore No. 2. When he played Centre for Penrith in that game.
-Dunn Wore No. 21. When he came off the Bench for Penrith in that game as well.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith at Chris Cunningham Field on August 29 1992.
-The game was a 6:30 pm start.